Myers-Briggs Magazine, launched today, is an online publication of The Myers-Briggs Company, the official publisher of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® instrument. The post is dedicated to exploring all that lies at the intersection of life and personality type. Writers will include top personality experts, such as:
- Workplace Consultants Who Help Businesses Deal With Their Toughest Human Resources Problems
- Industry leaders guide organizations to success
- Psychologists and coaches helping clients advance in their careers, relationships and other aspects of life
- Scientists, professors and other researchers sharing the latest studies, data and advances
Topics that affect your life
Myers-Briggs Magazine features news, commentary and information on:
- Relationships – romance and meeting family and friends.
- Workplace – from career advancement, leadership and remote working to job search, workplace challenges and professional development advice.
- Way of life – how personality type relates to other aspects of life such as travel and money management.
- Personality type facts – explain the personality type on the basis of scientifically validated tools such as the MBTI and other models.
Your authoritative source on personality type
There is a lot of bad information about personality type. The Myers-Briggs Magazine editorial board includes personality experts, including members of the research team responsible for updating the validity and reliability of the MBTI and other instruments.
Visit Myers-Briggs Magazine to dive in today!
About the Myers-Briggs Company
In our fast-paced world, your advantage is harnessing 100% of your talents – at work, at home, and everywhere in between. The Myers-Briggs Company helps organizations around the world improve their teams, develop inspiring leaders, and solve people’s most complex challenges. We empower individuals to be the best versions of themselves by enriching their understanding of themselves and others. As a Certified B Company, The Myers-Briggs Company is a force for good. And we’re ready to help you succeed.
+1 800.624.1765: themyersbriggs.com: The Myers-Briggs Company
The Myers-Briggs Company
SOURCE The Myers-Briggs Company