WASHINGTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Steve Salis, Founder and CEO of Salis Holdings, officially launched Catalog, a home of consumer brands that share the philosophy of elevating the everyday. Born from the desire to create an organic link between companies sharing a common philosophy. The catalog is a foundation for each brand, defined by its own individual identity and cult followings. By creating this network of brands, information and ideas will be shared seamlessly to better serve current and future Catalog customers.
“My goal in creating Catalog was to better centralize where these high-end yet accessible brands could live,” says Steve Salis. “The idea emerged as an answer to the question: what do consumers really want? And the answer was simple – we all want better. Better products, better quality, better value, better experiences. As we head into this next phase of growth, I want to focus on our growing home of consumer brands, through the spirit of discovery, acquisition or investment, forming new partnerships and leveraging best practices across our network.”
Salis and his team have spent years researching what sets certain brands apart and what inspires customer loyalty. The answer became clear and the mission remained consistent – Catalog aspires to make The Everyday Exceptional, Catalog is creating the future of consumer experience by making premium accessible. Through the spirit of discovery, Catalog not only aims to intrigue customers with new products and services to enhance their daily lives, but also to serve as a place where brands can grow, create and collaborate with other unique brands.
The catalog redefines the idea that the premium box and should being accessible, with an emphasis on quality, design and value, these brands make the feeling of aspiration accessible by offering higher standards. With a view to continuing network and brand expansion, Salis and his team intend to further expand their roster, which includes:
- Ted’s newsletter: A 9-unit neighborhood restaurant bringing new creativity to American classics, open daily for breakfast, lunch and all-day dinner.
- Federalist Pig: A Michelin triple Bib Gourmand at the service a convergence of Kansas City, Carolina, and Texas-inspired barbecues that have been selling out every day since 2016.
- Honeymoon Chicken: A Michelin Bib Gourmand award-winning premium chicken brand that combines funky and whimsical to bring you an upgraded version of the classic fried chicken everyone loves.
- Kramer: A A 46-year-old cultural landmark, neighborhood gathering spot, iconic independent bookstore, multi-purpose event space, award-winning restaurant and illustrious bar – all rolled into one.
- Buddy : A savory and sweet bakery and cafe serving up the best way to start your day with inventive breakfast sandwiches and treats.
- Ensemble Digital Kitchen: A hub serving favorites from all the restaurants in the catalog in one convenient place, prepared in a kitchen and delivered directly to your home.
THE COMMUNITY AND BEYOND
The Catalog brand is committed to partnering with local organizations to bring about positive change in the communities that have always supported each brand and around the world. Ongoing and upcoming community outreach includes:
Center of Mary: Catalog has partnered with Mary’s Center, a community health organization serving thousands of people of all ages, incomes and backgrounds in the DC metro area on a joint mission to help build better communities .
- Dine to donate: On the first Tuesday of each month starting 6/7, Catalog restaurants will participate in their Dine-In To Donate program by donating a percentage of sales made throughout the day to Mary’s Center. Their goal for 2022 is to raise $20,000 for the organization.
- Holiday Food Drive: During the holiday season, Catalog will hold a brand-wide food drive at all stores. For every holiday-themed package sold, convenient and nutritious meal kits will be provided to those in need.
- Youth Education Program: This summer, Catalog will host a career panel for teens that will highlight opportunities in the hospitality industry, highlight new avenues for advancement and growth.
- Culinary demonstrations: Catalog Culinary Directors to Host Quarterly Cooking Demonstrations from Mary’s Center Kitchens
Salis and the catalog team look forward to bringing their unique experiences and brands to life in new places while continuing to serve the communities where these brands have already become household names. With new growth plans, there is much to look forward to over the next few years at Catalog.
For more information on the catalog, visit http://catalogue.coofficial launch on Thursday, June 6, 2022.