Domino is recruiting an experienced Inventory and Logistics Manager to join our global production team. This is a full-time position in our London office.
The primary responsibility of this role is to manage our global inventory, working closely with our distribution partners and supply chain team to ensure timely delivery and fulfillment of our back catalog and new releases.
- Process global distributor orders, generate pro forma invoices and enter associated stock movements
- Make freight bookings with our logistics partners, prepare relevant documents and monitor costs and services
- Carry out daily stock checks with our London office warehouse and UK distributor
- Obtain and analyze inventory and sales reports from international distributors/territories, including our US office
- Communicate relevant data above to notify production team of manufacturing replenishments – also arrange stock transfers/shipments to our US distribution locations and offices
- Oversee the provisioning of artist and tour inventory and collect applicable documentation
- Maintain our product sample archive
- Update our catalog of active titles and maintain a list of temporarily inactive titles and deletions
- Reservation and certification of destruction/recycling of overstocks
- Liaise with Warehouse Manager to ensure best practices and protocols for an efficient and safe facility, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management and logistics
- Keep the production team informed of post-Brexit requirements/protocols, in consultation with our logistics partners mentioned above
- Assist in training warehouse assistants and general monitoring of day-to-day operations
- Supply chain management experience
- Quiet during peak work periods
- Excellent communication skills – both via email and phone
- Confident user of Excel/Word etc.
Please send a cover letter with your CV to [email protected] before 5pm on Friday August 12, 2022.
Domino Recording Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion or any other status protected by law.